martes, enero 12

Fragmento de

NOTTHING HILL

WILLIAM
...the person you're talking about
is a real person and I think she
probably deserves a little bit more
consideration, rather than having
jerks like you drooling over her...

LAWRENCE
Oh sod off, mate. What are you, her
dad?

Anna suddenly appears at his side and whips him away without
being recognized.

WILLIAM
I'm sorry.

ANNA
No, that's fine. I love that you
tried... time was I'd have done the
same.

They walk on and then...

ANNA
In fact -- give me a second.

And she walks straight back to their table.

ANNA
Hi.

LAWRENCE
Oh my God...

ANNA
I'm sorry about my friend -- he's
very sensitive.

LAWRENCE
No, look, I'm sorry...

ANNA
Please, please -- let's just leave
it there. I'm sure you meant no harm,
and I'm sure it was just friendly
banter and I'm sure you dicks are all
the size of peanuts. A perfect match
for the size of your brains. Enjoy
your meal. The tuna's really good.

No hay comentarios: